Wednesday, March 30, 2011

15 Months!

15 Months has brought lots of fun and new tricks! :)
Declan repeated twice to me the other day, "I wuv you!" Of course he hasnt said it again since then, but still, very precious!! Here are a few other new words...
Good (he loves to say this appropriately - like while eating or drinking something!)
Dead (weird....but he repeated it while Dad was giving him a lesson on the circle of life. They were talking about leaves. Matt told him the leaf he was holding was Dead. And he said, "Dead!" lol)
Yum (also with food and drink!)
He finally started clapping yesterday....so cute. He will crawl around and stop and just start clapping out of no where. It's precious!!
He's also found Daisey's water bowl, which is so fun to splash and play in! Ahhhh!
We are headed to the dentist tomorrow - his first appointment. I am preparing myself for the worst but hoping for the best. He does not like for me to even brush his teeth, so I'm sure it's going to be a total nightmare!!I leave you with one of my most precious Daddy and Declan pictures. It was taken a few weeks ago when he didn't want to go to bed. So we pushed bedtime back a bit and Dad and Declan had some cuddles. So sweet!

Love to you all!!

No comments: