Monday, January 31, 2011

Welcome!

Hello family and friends!
It has been a goal of mine for a while now (ummm 13 months to be exact!) to start a blog! And I'm finally sitting down and making myself do it! I'm hoping it will be easier than sending out mass emails with pictures. I could never attach more than 3 pictures on an email at one time too...and let's be honest, I have more than just 3 every month! :) I'm also hoping to post other fun things occasionally (recipes, projects, etc).
Hope you all have fun keeping up with our adventures!
Love,
Megan

5 comments:

Kary Ross said...

Hey!! Welcome to the world of blogging!! I follow quite a few but haven't gotten brave enough to set one up. Right now I just have a Dashboard FULL of blogs I read. You're the latest addition! Love it! Love you!

MeganL said...

Thanks Aunt Kary!
I'm most scared about embarrassing my husband with grammar and spelling errors(English majors...ugh!)! lol Love you!! :)

Bev said...

Yea Meg!!!! Go for it. I'm proud of you, but where ARE the prizes???

Bev said...

And you can put up all those buttons of other peoples blogs!

docbae said...

way to go....looking forward to lots of pics